From this year the Delta Lloyd Regatta is part of the EUROSAF Champions Sailing Cup together with other big Europeans sailing events like Faglia Vela Riva in Italy, Kieler Woche in Germany, Sail for Gold in Great Britain and Semaine Olympique Francaise in France. The title sponsor Delta Lloyd has committed to another four years, so we can expect contunuity of the event on same hight level.
The 29th edition of Delta Lloyd Regatta is well underway. With 4 days behind and 13 races completed in RS:X class, we are awaiting the Medal Race planned for Saturday. With tight points of the top 6 sailors that will fight for the medals tomorrow it will certainly be an exciting battle.
RS:X Men after 13 races
1. NED 8 Dorian van Rijsselberge 23 pts
2. FRA 6 Julien Bontemps 59 pts
3. POL 182 Paweł Tarnowski 69 pts
RS:X Women after 13 races
1. ITA 46 Tartaglini Flavia 52 pts
2. DEN 171 Lilian de Geus 56 pts
3. HKG 5 Chan Hai Man Hayley Victoria 61 pts