The members of US SAILING's 2010 Youth World Team are:
- Laser Radial (boy's one person dinghy): Mateo Vargas (Treasure Island, Fla.)
- Laser Radial (girl's one person dinghy): Erika Reineke (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.)
- International 420s (boy's two person dinghy): Ian Liberty (Colt's Neck, N.J.) and Colin Murphy (New York, NY)
- International 420s (girl's two person dinghy): Marlena Fauer (New York, N.Y.) and Christina Lewis (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.)
- 29er (open high performance dinghy): Antoine Screve (Kentfield, Calif.) and James Moody (Tiburon, Calif.)
- RS:X with 8.5m2 sail (boy's windsurfer) : Cullen Ahearn (Clearwater, Fla. )
- Sirena SL16 (open multihull): Taylor Palmer (Miami Shores, Fla.) and Mac Agnese (Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.)
No RS:X girls registered to compete in the qualifier, so the U.S. will not send an athlete in that class to Turkey.
'We have a very strong team,' said High Performance Director Kenneth Andreasen (Tampa, Fla.). 'This event was a true test of skill in heavy and medium air, and these sailors demonstrated they were the strongest in their fleets. We're excited about the prospect of them winning the Volvo Youth Sailing trophy this summer.'